Here's a Peavey KB4 keyboard amp. Excellent amp, and it's even on wheels. But, it's a lot more amp than I need. It's never been gigged, though it has been to a couple of band practices. It does have a small dent in one of the corner pieces, which I think it had when it arrived here and I never noticed. And it got a little dusty sitting around waiting to be used. I've now got a custom cover for it that will be included (though the company that made it "missed" on the side-handle holes). Brand new, the KB4 street price is $450. All things considered, I think $200 is a good number.
Here are the specs:
The KB 4 was designed as a personal PA system in a keyboard amp. The KB 4 features separate inputs on each channel and can easily handle voice, microphones and other instruments, including acoustic and electrical guitars, drum machines and backing machines, such as CD and DAT players. Other essential features include stereo effects loop, ground lift, master level, XLR balanced stereo line out, DDT defeat switch and the capability to drive an external speaker.
Peavey KB 4 Features:
- 15 inch speaker and tweeter
- 75 watts/100 watts with external speaker
- Stereo mixer with 2-band EQ and main effects send/return
- Mic/Line channel with 3-band EQ and effects send/return
- Monitor input with level control and assign
- Headphone out with level control
- Built-in casters and handle for easy moving
- Speaker Size: 1 x 15", 1 x Tweeter
- Total Power: 100W
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Mounting Options: Floor
- Inputs: 12 x 1/4", 1 x XLR
- Outputs: 4 x 1/4", 2 x XLR
- Height: 24"
- Width: 23.8"
- Depth: 18.3"
- Weight: 79.9 lbs.